Tuesday, March 31, 2009

But By the Grace of GOD

Go I!

Im sorry I havent been as diligent the last couple days I have just been SWAMPED! But Im back now, I have a quick down second and I really wish I had more time because I have SOOOO much on my mind.

But I really want to talk about plans. I once heard a saying that went something like, "How do you make God laugh? Plan." Ok I really shouldnt have put the quotes around it because I have no idea what the real quote is but it went something like that. But you get the point.

This has really been on my mind because my first love was blessed with a son this week, and no Im not jealous or anything it just made me think. If you had spoke to 11th grade Monet she would have told you that she was going to marry {insert first love's name} and have babies and do theatre, OBVIOUSLY God laughed at that. But I was just soooo sure that he was the man I was meant to be with but he was not. And then recently I was soooooo sure that I would be with someone else and that is yet to be known. But that Man Upstairs knows, which got me thinking about choices.

I was taught that God has Supreme reign over all things and that He has a perfect plan laid out for each and everyone of our lives, but these perfect plans hardle ever come into fruition so he flips the scripts and uses WHATEVER happens to His advantage. So my question is: Are we like little Pac people and He has the master controller or do we have control over our own lives and destinies? PLEASE COMMENT!

But at this point I know this much that I am going to try my best to follow my heart (where He lives) and align myself with his plan. Well, I said Im trying!

But it all really baffles me so I'm

Feeling Some Kinda Way

1 comment:

  1. Lol I love that saying...i never heard it before!! maybe i was living under a rock for a while! I'm with you, best friend...I'm going to follow my heart and let him guide me to wherever he wants!!!

    I needed to hear that especially today...

    ReplyDelete